Its either I charge straight in or I wait till I've done my job and then leave.
Easy to say right.
Considering the coward nature of CaL, he'll just do his job and leave. After all, that's wad he had done for the past maybe 10 years? I'll be 23 this year. So technically it's 10 years. Minus the 3months where he was out of his mind and barged straight in.
You know why I keep thinking of leaving?
Truly platonic guy/girl BEST FRIENDS never exists. Maybe not never. But rare.
It all began when one of them developed feelings for the other. Made friends, found that either he/she's not the one or the timing is wrong or he's too coward or wadever. Then finally they're friends. This type of friends can never be truly "just friends" cuz right from the beginning, that was not the plan.
I dunno man. Theory crafting is easy. But making them work is hard.
Calvin. If you have to leave, do it. Leave, before it's too late.
Don't dwell. You're way better than you were 6 years ago, when you were dumb and naive. You can easily find someone else now. Now that you know your strengths, build on it. Sweet talking was never your strength. But now, you're not that bad already.
I left one year ago when I found that you were attached. Screwed up my own life and somebody's in the meantime. Now that you came back to me crying (okay not really crying, but complaining) and grumbling abt your problems, I solved them (sort off) and made you cheer up again.
Now that you're attached again, should I leave again? That is the question I have to answer once again.
I think... Unless I try something crazy again. I'll help you settle into your internship and then leave. Like one year ago. Hopefully... I do not have to look back again.
Cal
found sought peace at 21:05.