New found hobby: Speeding.
I think i have a different reaction with driving from normal people. As far as i understand, they'll feel pressured at the wheel of the car and get nervous when they drive faster and faster. They get more stressed when there are passengers in the car looking at them when they drive.
I don't get that feeling. I feel very calm when i drive. Unless there's heavy traffic, of course. Maybe thats the feeling that people say in the movies, to be one with your blade. To be one with my car. Its like i understand wad the car can deliver, how it would respond when i wanted it to do something. Its that feeling that i know wad i am doing and the car is able to give me wad i want.
Speeding, especially at night on a clear road, looking at everything rushing back, leaving everything behind, i feel very relaxed. I am able to clear my mind of stress and burden. I feel like i'm able to leave my thoughts behind, and think about the things i want to think about. You can say emo. But its that feeling. Its magnificient.
Maybe thats the reason why i tend to drive fast. A friend who sat in my car for the first time commented, "Calvin, you really dare to chiong hor?" I forgot wad i replied already. Why not? When i know wad i'm doing and i am confident that i can handle the situation then why not.
Thinking of things while driving fast does not make me any less alert than normal.
To stop when i have to stop. To anticipate wad would happen before they actually happen.
That makes a good driver.
To leave when i have to leave. That makes a good man. But i just can't do it.So many things on my mind. Maybe i'll blog about them another day.
Being mature is not about the numbers. Its about the acceptance of more responsibilities.
Construction has definitely made me grow.
People say boys grow up in the army to become men.
Thats rubbish. Try construction.
Thats the real world.
There's so much to learn. I meet people of all walks of life in there.
The super rich bo
sses/ entrepureners
The poor foreign workers who slog their life away for such a low pay.
The so called "normal" people like me.
Many many more. Young and old.
Enough for today. Another emo post. Damn!
Cal
found sought peace at 20:05.