Sunday, 3 August 2008
Devil Beside You

I just finished watching this show last week. Damn nice. Won't regret watching it one. I've been wanting to watch this show since a long time ago. Finally finished it. However, there was a tinge of sadness after finishing the whole 20 episodes of the show. Just too damn nice liao la. Feel like watching it again though. Lol. Its better than It Started With a Kiss, played by Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng. Rainie and Mike He are just so damn cute. LOL. Omg i going crazy. Er. Yup.
Back to reality. There's RSM parade tml. Sucks. Need polish boots and get prepared as soon as i book in later. Haiz. I hate to be in parades. Damn bo liao. Stand there and be a statue. I don't mind watching one though. Lol. Nothing much happened this week. Basically everything is very much the same. Sai Kang here and there. Being on standby platoon also. Nights out is Dota time.
Its time to book in once again. National Day is coming up soon too. Nothing much cuz this year it falls on a Saturday. Sian. So, book in tonight and out again on Friday. After that, Dota anyone?
Cal
found sought peace at 20:57.