Sunday, 24 June 2007
Holiday's Over...
Its almost time to go back to bloody serve the army liao. Tml morning i will have put on my No.4 uniform and report to my new camp at Seletar Camp. Hate this feeling. Crap. But there's nothing i can do about it also. Not worth it to AWOL la. Haha.
Hope my new camp and new vocation is a slack one, which i dun think it will be. But anyway, just hope la. Haha. Haiz. My friend who didn't want to be a commander got into SISPEC. Sian. Army should let those who want to choose wad they want. I wanted to be enlisted in Jan. It was not given. I wanted to be a commander, it was not given also. Fucked up. I can be considered wad ppl call the 'fuckable' type, because i can take wad ppl throw at me and not complain. But there's a limit to everything.
Heck. Thats my Life. Time to go slp liao. Prepare for the dreadful day coming up ahead.
Life as a civilian is the best. When will i be a civilian again?
Cal
found sought peace at 23:11.