Tuesday, 13 February 2007
Its Tuesday!
Finally its tuesday, my off day. I can finally rest well today. Very tired due to the hectic work schedule this week. At least thats good as that means that i'm earning more money. Haha. Yesterday was a very busy day. 3 suppliers arrived with their stocks at one go. Making us very busy. I even had to settle the goods from one supplier myself. Luckily i booked a jack to use myself, if not i will be real dead as the furniture is very heavy. Mondays and Tuesdays are the worst days as the new stocks will usually arrive on these days. Luckily i'm off today. Phew.
My parents will be overseas for CNY, so the New Year renunion dinner will take place today. Will be having barbecue steamboat at home tonight. Quite shiok.
Its still early. I'm going back to slp. Wad a good day to slp today. Bye.
Cal
found sought peace at 07:59.