Wednesday, 24 January 2007
Off To The New World!
Okay, i have decided. Off to The New World i go. Right now, i'm on the ship to Orbis. I will be skipping Orbis also, going straight to Ludi. Don't worry, i will be back in Victoria Island soon. The quests in Ludi gives good rewards, so i will be going to complete them, PQ included. Forget about my equipment liao, will come back to get them when i'm done with my stuff and come back to Victoria.
Wow. I saw
Crimson Balrog's ship. LOL. It didn't get me cuz I hid in my safety compartment. Phew! i would have fought it if i was using my warrior in Aquila. Haha. Not with my assasin though.
Island Ahoy! Orbis in sight! Transiting Orbis, waiting for ship to Ludi, alright the ship to Ludi is here, so i make a move 1st. See you back in Victoria Island soon.
Cal
found sought peace at 07:27.