Wednesday, 17 January 2007
Introduction
Since this is my first post, i think i should kinda introduce myself.
Hi I'm Calvin, aka StRIkECaL.
Currently not doing anything other than working and waiting for A level results and NS enlistment.
Studied in
KCPPS 1995 to 2000
KCPSS 2001 to 2004
CJC 2005 to 2006
Part of and founding member of <<
TEAM NATURAL/TEAM SINGAPORE>> in the CJC canoeing team. Rower of a K1 class sprint boat.
Part of and founding member of :c9: of 4truth'04. Its supposedly only 9 ppl la but i dunno why always will have unofficial additional members. I'm also known as :c9: -- Th3 m0sT A++|TuD3 GuY!!! StRIkECaL. I'm not really that attitude though. Its juz an image that i had when in KCPSS.
Loves to play Computer Games such as maple and dota, but i'm such a noob. So always get thrashed la. LOL. Nevermind. Cuz without losers there won't be winners.
Also love to cycle, canoe, and sleep. Cycling is best during the good old days with Melvin and frens. But they are so busy now and now only left with Melvin and Wei Kang. Canoeing is over cuz my days with CJC canoeing have ended. I said goodbye to my BOAT my baby K1 last july and thats about it. But <<TEAM NATURAL/TEAM SINGAPORE>> will always exist. Our slogan: "Alright! 4 million strong!" Sleeping is no problem cuz i can sleep anytime i wan. LOL.
Basically thats all for my FIRST ever post. Bye.
Cal
found sought peace at 11:39.